Vision, Values and Giving Back
Those who work at the RAS identify with our Vision & Values, which are often a primary driver in employee engagement. The RAS is not like anywhere else, it has a mission focus and those who work here find meaning in what they do because of who we are.
Our Vision is for:
- A community that understands and values sustainable Australian agriculture and award-quality produce.
Our Mission is to:
Forge the future of agriculture by:
- Engaging, educating and entertaining our community on the value of sustainable agriculture and quality produce through events which support agricultural excellence and innovation
- Improving the quality of agricultural produce and animal breeds through competitions.
- Respect: Respect for self, team and community
- Ownership: Personal commitment, accountability and collaboration
- Achievement: Working together to achieve our goals
- Honouring our past: Pride in our history and achievements
- Embracing our future: Adapting to and augmenting the changing world around us
The RAS has its finger on the pulse of Australian agriculture and continues to drive it forward.