Auction and Sales
Exhibition Poultry Exhibits from across NSW and Interstate will go under the hammer in one of the most highly anticipated Poultry Auctions in Australia. Chickens, Ducks, Turkeys, Geese and Guinea Fowl are among the lots being benched by some of the most influential breeders in Australian Exhibition Poultry.
We encourage you to arrive early to review the exhibits and enjoy the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Sydney Royal Poultry Auction
Auction Date: Friday 2 April 2021
Registration for Buyers Opens: 9am
Auction Start: 2.30pm
Poultry Stage, Poultry Pavilion
Information for Buyers:
- Exhibits will be available for viewing on Thursday 1 April 2021. DO NOT REMOVE any exhibit from its pen under any circumstances.
- All Buyers MUST register at the Poultry Floor Office, Ground Level, Poultry Pavilion PRIOR to the Auction Commencement.
- Buyer Accounts and transfer of ownership will be finalised as soon as possible, please be patient at the conclusion of the Auction.
- A ‘For Sale’ sign will be placed on any exhibits not sold at auction with the nominated reserve price being the displayed as the ‘For Sale’ price, following the Auction.
- Purchased exhibits cannot be collected until poultry unpenning on Tuesday 13 April 2021 from 7am – 6pm.
Please contact the Coordinator, Poultry & Pigeon Competition & Events for further information. We look forward to seeing you at the Show.
Coordinator, Poultry & Pigeon Competition & Events
(02) 9704 1270