Exhibitor Information Guide
The 2021 Exhibitor Information Guide is now available, this document has been put together to assist you during your time at the Showground. To download a copy, please refer to the 2021 Exhibitor Information Guide in the important information block on this page.
Join the Sydney Royal Horse Show official Facebook page
This page is the official group for the Sydney Royal Horse Show and is the only source of communication relating to the Show that will take place at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from 1-12th April 2021.
To join, follow this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/officialsydneyroyalhorseshow and click on the "Join group" button.
Access to Sydney Showground
NO PASS - NO ACCESS
As in previous years, entry tickets or correct accreditation is required to access Sydney Showground at all times. Exhibitor tickets will be mailed to you prior to your arrival on the showground.
Hendra Virus information
All exhibits from Hendra endemic postcode areas must be vaccinated for Hendra Virus, see postcode areas list to find out if this applies to you. Please refer to the Hendra Policies and Procedures document if you reside in these areas. Please follow the link in the important information block on the right hand side of this page, to find out more information.
If you have stock travelling from or through Queensland Tick infested areas, please follow the link in the important information block on the right hand side of this page, to find out more information.
Arrivals and departures, handy hints
We've compiled some helpful hints to assist in streamlining your arrival and departure to the Sydney Royal Easter Show. You can view this document from the list in the block on the right hand side of this page.
Guidelines for Performance
The Performance Guideline requirements have not been adjusted for the 2021 Show, so please enter all relevant performances in your online entry for the Horse Committee to assess for acceptance.
The RAS will accept all performances gained between 1 December 2018 and 25 November 2020.
Please note the following:
- The RAS have a limited number of stables to allocate at the Sydney Royal Easter Show and stabling availability substantially determines the maximum number of Exhibits that we can accept into our Competitions.
- The RAS has traditionally used performances gained according to its Performance Guidelines as the fairest way to select the best Exhibits and Competitors from amongst those who enter to compete at the Sydney Royal Horse Show. However, given the current circumstances, the RAS encourages all willing Exhibitors to enter for 2021 and the RAS Horse Committee will work to take all information into account in the fairest way they can when offering acceptances of entry for the 2021 Show.
For more information, please read the 2021 Guidelines for Performance document.
Sections and classes
The following sections and classes will not be held at the 2021 Show:
Yearling Classes, Buckskins, Palominos, Pintos,
Heavy Horse Obstacle Classes, Shetland Light Harness
Ranch Sorting, Team Penning, RDA, Equestrian Vaulting,
Small Arena Campdraft, Police Classes, Musical Rides
Submitting your entry
Before you prepare your entry, please check:
1. You meet the Performance Guidelines
2. You have read the Judging Timetable
3. You have read the Horse Competition Schedule
Please note, all entries for the 2021 competition must be submitted online.
Entries close Monday 21 December 2020. More information on entering the Sydney Royal Horse Show can be found in the 2021 Horse Schedule.