Benefits of a Royal win
We will be holding the Sydney Royal Cheese & Dairy Produce Show at Sydney Showground, 11 - 14 February 2019.
Amongst a range of Classes we welcome and encourage Producers to enter the Research and Development Class. This is a non- medal category in which industry expert Judges provide confidential feedback to Exhibitors on the quality of their products and constitutes the first stage of development of a potential new product.
The benefits of entering the Sydney Royal Cheese & Dairy Produce Show include;
- Rigorous score-based evaluation, allowing you to compare your product against industry benchmarks
- Confidential feedback given on every exhibit
- Opportunity to win a prestigious Sydney Royal award, demonstrating that your product has achieved a high level of quality and positive recognition from industry peers
- Opportunity to present and promote medal-winning products at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, an iconic international event attracting close to 822,000 visitors every year.
- Opportunity to be handpicked by Sydney Showground to supply your medal-winning product at hundreds of events that happen on site throughout the year, including the Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Exhibitors of the top Exhibits will be invited to participate in the President's Medal Competition. Since 2005, the President's Medal has recognised excellence in Australian food and drink production with only the best of the best nominated to compete. These Producers undergo a rigorous independent review of their business model to assess their social, economic and environmental impact both up and down-stream. It's the triple bottom line audit that makes the President's Medal award one of the most unique and prestigious in the country.