Leaving a gift to the RASF in your will is an extraordinary act of generosity, embodying the Australian tradition of helping out when someone is in need. This gift, or bequest, gives help that goes beyond your lifetime and benefits the entire community.
Often people leave a bequest to a charity or organisation they feel a personal connection with, like guide dogs or cancer. The RASF, with its support for regional and rural communities, ensures our farming and agricultural communities stay strong which benefits all of us.
If you leave a gift to the RASF, it will be used for one of our two programs;
Rural Scholarships – assisting students who demonstrate a passion for rural issues and are committed to playing a part in shaping the future of rural and regional NSW. The scholarships provide a financial helping hand for students of any age and embrace a diverse range of tertiary education and training studies. To date, 424 students have received assistance achieving their education goals thanks to generous donors and supporters.
RAS Foundation Community Future Grants – encouraging rural leadership by providing funds for community projects that address a need or issue in a local community. To date, 28 completed projects have enhanced social and economic outcomes for communities, ranging from mobile outreach services to new pavilion roofs and showground fencing.
When you leave a gift in your will to the RASF:
• You are contributing to sustainable and resilient regional and rural communities across NSW
• You are helping nurture the next generation of dedicated professionals from regional and rural NSW
• You are promoting community engagement and supporting grassroots projects
• You are leaving a legacy your family and friends will be proud of
• We will thank you and remember your generosity
• We will ensure all funds donated go directly to a program that assists a student or community
• We will continue with our mission to help others achieve their dreams
• We will work harder to grow and develop our programs, each year increasing the number of communities we can reach and provide with much-needed funds.
For further information or if you woud like to make a bequest, please contact:
Cecilia Logan, Manager RAS Foundation
Phone: 02 9704 1226