2022 RASF Ag Bag
Long regarded as the bag that gives back, the Ag Bag, sold by the RAS Foundation at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, is jam-packed with all Australian made products.
For just $25, the 2022 RASF Ag Bag provides over $70 worth of great products and supports regional and rural NSW communities, with all funds raised injected into the RASF Community Futures Grant program.
The 2022 RAS200 Limited Edition Ag Bag includes:
- Maxiblock Sunscreen (100g)
- RAS Times magazine
- Manildra Health Baker Flour (1kg)
- Healthy Baker Recipe Booklet
- Billy B’s Fermented Hot Sauce (200ml)
- Kurrajong Kitchen’s Lavosh (130g)
- SunRice Long Grain White Microwave Rice (250g)
- Vetta Spirals Pasta (500g)
- Carman’s Kitchen Salted Caramel Nut Butter (10g)
- Karma Rub Liquid Magnesium Rub (2.5ml)
- Oz-pet Pooper Scooper
- Vegemite x3 (14g)
- Bega Peanut Butter (11g)
- Wine Selector magazine
- I Love Australia stickers
Built on the values of creating strong, vibrant and resilient rural communities, the RASF Community Futures Grant’s provide up to $25,000 in funding to community projects that benefit the whole community.
This year, the proceeds from the RASF Ag Bag will support community projects in Ungarie, Cooma, Bellingen, Hay, Grenfell, Wagga Wagga, Tullamore, Crookwell and Inverell.