Farm Day Excursions
Get up close with farm animals and develop an appreciation for where your food and fibre come from.
Here's a unique opportunity to make our hands-on curriculum base excursion part of your teaching plan and incorporate agricultural learning into your classroom.
- Discover "Where does my food and fibre come from?"
- Work with farm animals, large and small
- See how technology is used in agriculture
These round robin workshops are FUN, EASY and INTERACTIVE.
Available for primary and high school students.
If you would like to bring a class that is larger than 100 students, please contact us and we would be happy to accomodate when possible.
Farm Days for Home Schools:
This year we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Home School day to bring together home school families from across NSW for a fun day of agricultural learning.
- Students must be 5 years of age of older.
- Home school numbers must be provided for EACH child age 6 or older
- No younger siblings/children will be allowed on-site
- Students must be supervised by a parent/guardian
- Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. Pay later option only applied to NSW government schools.
Date for Home Schools:
- Monday Nov 4 (Sold out)
- Tuesday Nov 5
Dates for Primary Schools:
- Monday Oct 28
- Tuesday Oct 29
- Wednesday Oct 30
- Thursday Oct 31
- Friday Nov 1
- Monday Nov 11
- Tuesday Nov 12
- Wednesday Nov 13
- Thursday Nov 14
- Friday Nov 15
Dates for High Schools:
- Monday Oct 21
- Tuesday Oct 22
- Wednesday Oct 23
- Thursday Oct 24
- Wednesday Nov 6
- Thursday Nov 7
- Friday Nov 8
For more information please contact:
Coordinator, Agricultural Education via email: email@example.com or phone: (02) 9704 1494