On Tuesday's we drink pink
Posted on : 14 August 2018
Written by: Kayla Burke
It’s time to stop and smell the Rosé. Last week, the winners of the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show were announced. With so many wines awarded a Bronze, Silver or Gold medal, it can be a little overwhelming looking at the results and figuring out which wine you would like to try.
At the Royal Agricultural Society of NSW (RAS), we’ve simplified it by delivering top ten lists over the upcoming days so you know exactly which wines you should purchase and with it being International Rosé Day, we thought what better way than to kick off with the top 10 Rosés’ of 2018.
- Longview Vineyard: 2018, Nebbiolo Rosato MACCLESFIELD SA - GOLD
- Tahbilk Pty Ltd: 2017, Rosé NAGAMBIE VIC - GOLD
- Hahndorf Hill Winery: 2018, Rosé HAHNDORF SA - GOLD
- De Iuliis Wines: 2018, Rosé CESSNOCK NSW - SILVER
- Chateau Yaldara: 2017, Rosé LYNDOCH SA - SILVER
- Windowrie Winery: 2017, Estate Pig In The House Rosé CANOWINDRA NSW - SILVER
- Peter Lehmann Wines: 2017, Portrait Rosé TANUNDA SA - SILVER
- Howard Vineyard: 2018, Range Rosé NAIRNE SA - SILVER
- Bird In Hand: 2018, Pinot Noir Rosé WOODSIDE SA - BRONZE
- The Yalumba Wine Company: 2018, Y Series Sangiovese Rosé ANGASTON SA - BRONZE
Discover more Rosé winners from the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show here.