Why enter the Sydney Royal Wine Show?
- Rigorous score-based evaluation, allowing you to compare your product against industry benchmarks.
- Individual confidential product feedback on every Exhibit, provided by experienced Judges.
- Opportunity to win a prestigious Sydney Royal award, demonstrating that your product has achieved a high level of quality and positive recognition from industry peers.
KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show award-winners are given opportunities such as:
- Access to the Sydney Royal Medal artwork for winning Exhibits. This artwork provides the winning producer with a distinct marketing advantage and can be used to enhance advertising, promotional material and packaging.
- Access to the marketing promotional kit to guide medal winners how to make the most of their achievement
- Listing on the online consumer guide, Australia's Best Producers, that features medallists from the Sydney Royal Competitions, with the ability to tailor your listing and linking customers directly to your purchase facilities.
- Opportunity to present and promote medal-winning products at the iconic Sydney Royal Easter Show, Australia's largest ticketed event attracting close to 822,000 visitors every year.
- Opportunity to be handpicked by Sydney Showground to supply your medal-winning product at hundreds of events that happen on site throughout the year.
- Invaluable exposure to over 500 influential consumers and wine trade at the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival.
- Exhibitors of the top Exhibits will be invited to participate in the President’s Medal Competition. Since 2006, the President’s Medal has recognised excellence in Australian Food and drink produce with only the best of the best nominated to compete. These producers undergo a rigorous independent review of their business model to assess their social, economic and environmental impact both up and down-stream. It’s the triple bottom line audit that makes the President’s Medal Award the most unique and prestigious in the country.