Why enter the Sydney Royal Wine Show?
- Rigorous score-based evaluation, allowing you to compare your product against industry benchmarks
- Individual confidential product feedback on every Exhibit, provided by experienced Judges
- Opportunity to win a prestigious Sydney Royal award, demonstrating that your product has achieved a high level of quality and positive recognition from industry peers
KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show award-winners are given opportunities such as:
- Invaluable exposure to over 500 influential consumers and wine trade at the Sydney Royal Wine Experience
- Access to the Sydney Royal Medal artwork for winning Exhibits. This artwork provides the winning producer with a distinct marketing advantage and can be used to enhance advertising, promotional material and packaging. To ensure easier consumer relatability, with industry consultation we have also developed our medal artwork to include the points achieved.
- Access to the marketing promotional kit to guide medal winners how to make the most of their achievement
- Opportunity to present and promote medal-winning products at The Sydney Royal Easter Show, an iconic international event attracting close to 800,000 visitors every year.
- Opportunity to be handpicked by Sydney Showground to supply your medal-winning product at hundreds of events that happen on site throughout the year.
- Exhibitors of the top Exhibits will be invited to participate in the President’s Medal Competition. Since 2006, the President’s Medal has recognised excellence in Australian Food and drink produce with only the best of the best nominated to compete. These producers undergo a rigorous independent review of their business model to assess their social, economic and environmental impact both up and down-stream. It’s the triple bottom line audit that makes the President’s Medal Award the most unique and prestigious in the country.
- The opportunity to showcase your Trophy Winners on a global stage at the Wine Australia China Awards; the event promotes high-quality Australian wine to the Wine trade in China and provides a platform to engage with key influencers and industry insiders in this important market.