Sydney Royal Sheep Show School Classes
Schools entering the Sydney Royal Sheep Show School classes showcase their students' husbandry skills and breeding successes with exhibits they have bred or own under their School’s registered Stud.
Entries are now open for the 2021 Sheep Show and close 17 February 2021.
School exhibitors for the Sheep Competition are required to meet the following criteria:
- Entered Sheep must be bred or owned under the School's registered Stud.
- Exhibits must have entered and competed in a Single Class or a Pairs Class at the 2020 Sydney Royal Sheep and Fleece Show - Meat & Dual Purpose Breeds.
- Exhibits must be housed at the nominated School a minimum of 3 months prior to Competition.
- To be eligible to Exhibit a school must have a minimum of two Sheep registered under the School stud name.
- Subject to Special Regulation 41(a) Schools, will be allowed a maximum of two entries in a Single Class, and a maximum of two entries in a Pairs Class and one entry in any Group Class.
Visit www.rasnsw.com.au/sheep for more information.