About Farm Days
Here's a unique opportunity to make our hands-on curriculum base excursion part of your teaching plan and incorporate agricultural learning into your classroom.
- Discover "Where does my food and fibre come from?"
- Work with farm animals, large and small
- See how technology is used in agriculture
These round robin workshops are FUN, EASY and INTERACTIVE.
Available for primary and high school students.
If you would like to bring a class that is larger than 100 students, please contact us and we would be happy to accomodate when possible.
Farm Days for Home Schools:
This year we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Home School day to bring together home school families from across NSW for a fun day of agricultural learning.
- Students must be 5 years of age or older.
- Home school numbers must be provided for EACH child age 6 or older
- No younger siblings/children will be allowed on-site
- Students must be supervised by a parent/guardian
- Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. Pay later option only applied to NSW government schools.
2020 Farm Day Excursions
October - November
Dates to be confirmed in February 2020.
For all enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
$15 per student.
Adults/Teachers attend for free.