About Farm Days
Here's a unique opportunity to make our hands-on curriculum base excursion part of your teaching plan and incorporate agricultural learning into your classroom.
- Discover "Where does my food and fibre come from?"
- Work with farm animals, large and small
- See how technology is used in agriculture
These round robin workshops are FUN, EASY and INTERACTIVE.
Available for primary and high school students.
If you would like to bring a class that is larger than 100 students, please contact us and we would be happy to accomodate when possible.
Farm Days for Home Schools:
This year we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Home School day to bring together home school families from across NSW for a fun day of agricultural learning.
- Students must be 5 years of age or older.
- Home school numbers must be provided for EACH child age 6 or older
- No younger siblings/children will be allowed on-site
- Students must be supervised by a parent/guardian
- Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. Pay later option only applied to NSW government schools.
Dates for 2021 to be confirmed. For further information contact us at email@example.com.