The KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show is one of Australia’s most prestigious wine shows. Dating back to 1826, this annual competition judges wines on variants including complexity, fruitiness and balance.
At the conclusion of the judging the doors open for the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival – an afternoon of fabulous wine, brews, fine food and live music.
Wine enthusiasts have the opportunity to taste incredible wines from the 2,200+ entries in the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show, to enjoy products from the Sydney Royal Beer & Cider Show and to satisfy food cravings at grazing stations laden with Sydney Royal medal-winning food.
Sample your way through the 2018 success stories, taste new trends in wine, and pick up a tip or two at Judges Tutorials. Industry Judges will be on hand to answer your questions and guide your palate around the stunning array of varietals and blends.
For your chance to win...
Be sure to purchase your ticket to the Grape, Grain & Graze Festival in the month of June for your chance to win a Decanter pack or a Beer & Cider tasting kit. T&C's apply.
- 1 x Riedel Ouverture Glass
- Unlimited tastings of the 2018 KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show Entries (2200+)
- Access to the Trophy Room (5 x Tastings)
- 2 x Beer/ Cider Tasting Paddle Vouchers
- Grazing stations that include a huge array of Sydney Royal award-winning products
- Event Guide with Medal Results
- Wine “Judges Tutorials” with the Chair of Judges PJ
- Charteris and International Judge Fongyee Walker MW plus more to be announced
- Beer & Cider “Judges Tutorials” with the Chair of Judges Neal Cameron, as well as others.
- Sydney Royal award-winning producers onsite offering tastings and products to purchase