Get your kicks from this pack of six!
Posted on : 16 August 2018
Much be known to many, it doesn’t cost the world for a good bottle of wine. To think that you have to compromise on quality and taste when buying a bottle that fits into your budget just isn’t the case these days. This is definitely evident with one of these best value wines, being awarded a Sydney Royal Gold Medal and retails for only $10. Get your hands on this pack of six!
Top Best Value Wines:
- Houghton: 2016, Shiraz REYNELLA SA 95.0 = $9
- Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Ltd: 2017, 18 Eighty Nine Tempranillo MILAWA VIC 95.0 = $15.99
- Chapel Hill: 2017, The Parson Cabernet Sauvignon MCLAREN VALE SA 95.0 = $15.99
- De Bortoli Wines: 2017, La Bohème Act 4 Syrah Gamay BILBUL NSW 95.0 = $16.70
- 6/18 De Iuliis Wines: 2018, Semillon CESSNOCK NSW 88.0 = $17
- Ingoldby: 2016, Cabernet Shiraz Merlot NURIOOPTA SA 95.0 = $20
Discover more winners of the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show here.