Fizz the season
Posted on : 16 August 2018
Feelin’ bubbly? Like a box of chocolate, wine is usually the thing you bring to a party when you’re told not to bring a thing. With the weekend fast approaching, what better way to celebrate your Friday night dinner party than by popping open a bottle of Sydney Royals finest.
Top 10 White & Rose Sparkling
- House of Arras: 2008, Grand Vintage REYNELLA SA 96.0 - GOLD
- Centennial Vineyards: NV, Brut Traditionelle BOWRAL NSW 95.0 - GOLD
- Brown Brothers Tasmania: NV, Pirie Sparkling 95.0 - GOLD
- Domaine Chandon: 2013, Whitlands Blanc De Blanc COLDSTREAM VIC 95.0 - GOLD
- B Seppelt & Sons Limited: 2013, Seppelt Salinger Pinot Noir Chardonnay NURIOOPTA SA 95.0 - GOLD
- Mandala Wines: 2015, Yarra Valley Blanc De BlancsDIXONS CREEK VIC 95.0 - GOLD
- Taltarni Vineyard: 2013, Blanc De Blancs MOONAMBEL VIC 93.0 - SILVER
- Clover Hill: NV, Cuvée Rosé MOONAMBEL VIC 90.0 S 46/15 Chateau Yaldara: 2015, Vintage Sparkling LYNDOCH SA 90.0 - SILVER
- Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Ltd: NV, Pinot Noir Chardonnay Pinot Meunier MILAWA VIC 90.0 - SILVER
- Brown Brothers Tasmania: 2011, Pirie Sparkling MILAWA VIC 90.0 - SILVER
Discover more Sparkling winners from the KPMG Sydney Royal Wine Show here.