At the RAS, we are committed to providing a workplace of equality. No matter your age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or disability, you will be treated with respect and fairness.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we strive to make a difference in Australia by promoting and educating people about agriculture.
As a team we uphold the following core values:
- We take pride in the RAS’s history and achievements
- Encouraging the sustainable development of agriculture is fundamental to everything we do
- We respect and value the contribution of our volunteers
- Our success depends on strong individual commitment and our ability to work as a team
- We value and maintain our facilities and assets because they are vital to our long-term performance
- We work diligently to develop and maintain strong working relationships with organisations and people with mutual interests